Edited comps.xml - now what?

Brian Long brilong at cisco.com
Thu Jun 23 11:53:11 UTC 2005

> However, I'm still looking for some documentation that clearly explains
> how the procedure is done - what to do after a comps.xml file is edited,
> how to create the hdlist files, etc etc.  I guess I'll keep searching
> here.  ANy feeback by others would also be greatly appreciated.

There is a community Wiki set up by Alexander Rau here:
http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/AnacondaDocumentationProject

I believe someone on the Fedora development team is working to move the
content here:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda

/Brian/
--
       Brian Long                      |         |           |
       IT Data Center Systems          |       .|||.       .|||.