kickstart waits when machines have two network cards

ha haha hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 02:04:31 UTC 2005

Joe, Sharon and Tim Moloney,

 Thanks a lot!!!

 Now the problem goes a step further. It's related to
modules load sequence for network cards.

 I have a machine with two networks cards, originaly
the built-in Broadcom network card is detected as
eth0, and external Intel gigabit as eth1, by former
FC2.

 And the installs only happens on eth0, the built-in
Broadcom NIC.

 Now the FC4 detects network cards in reverse order,
so former eth0(built-in Broadcom) is detected as eth1,
while the former eth1 is assigned as eth0.

 Is there configuration file I can change
(/etc/modprobe.conf doesn't help) to alter the network
card modules' load sequence, both during kickstart and
post-install?

 Thanks.......

 The