Display progress during long kickstart %post script

Daniel Segall dan at half-asleep.com
Thu Mar 3 15:55:58 UTC 2005

Hey Michael,

Speaking of this,... have you seen any problems doing this method with
RHES4 or FC3? I use a similar method (tty3), and ever since FC3, the
display doesn't show up automatically. You have to hit enter blindly for
my first (second really) dialog prompt to show up. Do you think that by
using tty6 or another unused tty would resolve this?

Hope all is well at the rack. I miss you guys...

Thanks!
-Dan