e1000 still

Poole, John J john.j.poole at usa-spaceops.com
Fri Mar 18 17:26:05 UTC 2005

Peter,
    Started with RHEL 3WS update 1 and are currently up to RHEL 3WS update 4. I got the source for Anaconda-9.1.4.1-1 and compiles "loader" and put into the
/isolinux/initrd.img from the update 4 cd's. Looks like and NFS install works but when I put url --url=http://myserver/source it fails downloading the image
initially and selecting "OK" at the prompts without changing any parameters, it takes off and loads.
John