e1000 still

Poole, John J john.j.poole at usa-spaceops.com
Thu Mar 24 18:26:51 UTC 2005

James,
     I tried the sleep 30 in the init but my "HTTP" install still fails. I hope I am not fighting another problem, but it acts just like the nfs failure. I
get a messages stating that netstg2.img could not be downloaded. When I select OK to the popup windows without changing the settings, the install continues
without failing. Thanks for the help. I wish I had had your init fix earlier it was easier than modifying imount.c and dhcp.c.
Thanks,
John