FC installation

azeem ahmad azeem81 at msn.com
Thu Mar 24 20:33:20 UTC 2005

hi list
i want to install FC3 from a hard disk. i.e. like i have a four cd set and i
boot my computer from first cd and anaconda starts and the installation
processes automatically starts and i change the disks and installation gets
complete. the same way i want all the four cds copied onto a hard disk say
ide1. and i want to boot my computer from that ide1 in the same way like
boots with first installation cd rom. and then automatically start anaconds
to complete the installation. is there any ways
Regards
Azeem