OT: pxe server - dhcp proxy question

Robinson, Andrew W. andrew.w.robinson at mms.gov
Fri May 6 19:38:45 UTC 2005

The redhat manual explains how to set up a pxe-boot environment _without_ a
dhcp proxy. I'm trying to go the next step and add the dhcp proxy (btw,
using the pxe-0.1-36.i386.rpm package provided by redhat. Just to make
things interesting, the dchp proxy server is named pxe.) I'm looking for
help in configuring the dhcp proxy server.

Andrew