Re: Kickstart-list Digest, Vol 20, Issue 23

Could not get back to you sooner, sorry.
The regenerated hdlist worked after pkgorder was run as stated in the
link you sent.
In addition, I had to set PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/anaconda

Appreciate your help. As it is sort of too belated I am sending this
direct to you and not the list.

Rgds
abraham