Kickstart-list Digest, Vol 20, Issue 23

abuji aboojy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:46:51 UTC 2005

Could not get back to you sooner, sorry.
The regenerated hdlist worked after pkgorder was run as stated in the
link you sent.
In addition, I had to set PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/anaconda

Appreciate your help. As it is sort of too belated I am sending this
direct to you and not the list.

Rgds
abraham

abuji