network kickstart without dhcp server

Is it possible to have my kickstart file on an nfs mount, the installation media on another nfs mount, and to use a statically defined ip address defined with options at the boot prompt.  For example

boot> linux ks=nfs:1.2.3.4/my/ks ip=9.9.9.9 gateway=9.9.9.1 netmask=255.255.255.0

I'm not able to run a dhcp server in my environment so unless I can define the networking info to my target machine at the boot prompt, it's not going to be able to access the kickstart or installation files on the network.