Re: No beeping sound...

I know this is off topic but that did the trick!!

On Nov 5, 2005, at 6:22 AM, Philip Rowlands wrote:

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Lambert Tran wrote:

We only have an integrated sound (no sound card), and after installed Redhat ES4, I can't get the beep or ctrl-G to beep at all.

This is off-topic, and probably better addressed to one of the other redhat distro lists. However...

Try "modprobe pcspkr".

Cheers,
Phil