partition cciss/c0d0 using ks.cfg file with multiple cciss devices attached

Reynold L Demarco reynold.demarco at bms.com
Mon Nov 7 17:09:13 UTC 2005

Thanks Christian.  Glad to hear its working for someone, hopefully I'm
just doing something silly, but I can't seem to find it.  I retried
using the --initlabel option and I still get the same result.  Not sure
what my issue is.

What version(s) of redat does the below work for in your experience?
I'm trying to get it working with RH ES3 AS