Off Topic: No beeping sound... Thank you!

Thanks Philip, and others who replied to help.

It works like a charm! Your expertise has saved me days of research and
"man -k ..." on related sound terms.
Is there any Redhat lists that dedicate to miscellaneous topics like this?

Regards,
-LT
P/S It'll try not to bother this group on non Kickstart topics, unless there
was
an emergency like this :))