RE: Booting from a usb key fob

> Hi:
>
> I am also interested in some of the stop you took to accomplish
> this...especially preloading the drivers.

USB support in rehat's anaconda is non-existant...
It seems odd that a Japanese Company, Turbo Linux, has their
"Mongoose installer" working correctly for USB support, and it is
obviously based on anaconda.

We have trouble using USB CDROM drives, the BIOS allows the server
to boot off the USB cdrom, but once the installer starts it can't find
the cdrom.

So we wait until the display reads "running /sbin/loader" then we pull
the USB
Cable to the CDROM and reinsert it, then the display puts up an info box

Gerald