Kickstart on CD

Maria Tsiolakki tmaria at cs.ucy.ac.cy
Thu Nov 17 07:48:04 UTC 2005

Prasanna,

check this url:
http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/11/04/advanced_kickstart.html.

It  describes step-by-step how to create a bootable cd, with ks.cfg. I
have tried it on FC3 and FC4, and it was ok. I have also tried to place
my ks.cfg on ftp site(so, as to be able to change the ks.cfg easily,
without re-writing the cd, every time I need to change sth). So i end-up
having a bootable cd, that reads its ks.cfg from ftp site, and also gets
the rpms, from the same ftp server.

Maria