bootable CD or diskette for FC3, how can i do it?

kenneth graham poken77 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 22:02:06 UTC 2005

thanks Phil for your awnsers and your time

actually what i tried is to put a small kernel in a CD and from it, changing
the BIOS , but that was a bad idea, there were  panic errors etc...i dont
really remember , and i dont have the CDs anymore!!

can i boot form CD 1 of FC3 and when I get the "boot> " wirte :

boot> linux ks=http://some.server/ks.cfg  ip=1.2.3.4 netmask=255.255.255.128
gateway=1.2.3.1 dns=1.2.3.2

and after take the CD out, because i suppose that he will take the packages
that I specified inside the ks.cfg  from the http server?

i have many servers to do the same, so I think i will put everything in the
http server, with different ks.cfg

do i need to have all of the packages in the same directory?

thanks again,
have a good day