Re: Multiple ks.cfg's on a single boot media?

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Daniel Segall wrote:

I can't seem to make this work right. My CD boots up correctly, and I get
my menu (boot.msg). However, whenever I try to select any of my images, I
just get an error stating it could not find vmlinuz-whatever. My
isolinux.cfg looks like this:

[description]

Any ideas why it can't find anything but vmlinuz?

I had this problem. I solved it by taking all the hyphens ("-" characters) out of the vmlinuz filenames. I.e. vmlinuz4 rather than vmlinuz-4. Just to be on the safe side I did it with the initrd.img files as well.

Ben
        Life Is Short.          It's All Good.