Re: Core includes Dialup?!?

I agree its inclusion is dubious, but I do know a lot of people who have workstations, not just laptops, that use PPP etc...

			- Matt

Brian Long wrote:
What is the Red Hat reason for including the Dialup comps group in Core?
This means any basic install has crap like wvdial, ppp, etc.  I
explicitly have to exclude a lot of these packages that shouldn't be on
any profiles except mobile laptops.

/Brian/

Matt Fahrner                                    2 South Park St.
Manager of Networking                           Willis House
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse               Lebanon, N.H.  03766
TEL: (603) 448-4100 x5150                     	USA
FAX: (603) 443-6190                             Matt Fahrner COAT COM