Re: Core includes Dialup?!?

There are a lot of inclusions that I find to be completely outdated, or
just plain unnecessary. Regardless of how many people may or may not need
them, these kinds of things should be much more modular than they are.
When I think CORE, I think the most basic packages required to make the
system run. Everything else should be elsewhere.

-Dan