Re: new kickstart work

 	from pykickstart.parser import *
 	from pykickstart.data import *

 	ksdata = KickstartData()
 	kshandlers = KickstartHandlers(ksdata)
 	ksparser = KickstartParser(ksdata, kshandlers)
 	ksparser.readKickstart("ks.cfg")

Do we care about ksdata and kshandlers after the fact?

If you care about the data in the kickstart file, then you do care about
ksdata.  It will be populated as an effect of the call to readKickstart.
I can't think of a good reason off-hand why you would care about
kshandlers, though.

- Chris