RE: Kickstart fails

Chip:

I see that there was a discussion on this list regarding my same problem.  It is from the 2005-May Archive and the thread is “Network Kickstart Weirdness”.

I have already checked with my network team and I have portfast enabled so that shouldn’t be the issue.  The only thing left is a possible bug with Anaconda.

Have you ever rebuilt that?