-----Original Message-----
From: kickstart-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:kickstart-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of
Elizabeth Brosch thomson com
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 2:30 PM
To: kickstart-list redhat com
Subject: RE: Kickstart fails

Thanks for reply.  I confirmed with network team and they said that
portfast was enabled.  I think I'm down to two options:
Anaconda isn't using my eth0 nic (at present the only one connected) or
rebuilding Anaconda to hard code a 30 second sleep.  I see some
information about that at
http://www.redhat.com/archives/kickstart-list/2005-March/msg00087.html.

Kickstart is becoming very difficult!