RE: Kickstart fails

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 Elizabeth Brosch thomson com wrote:

> I just changed the pxeconfig file - ksdevice eth3.  I finally received
> an IP addr and a mountd request!  But then the installer goes looking
> for eth0 network info and fails there.

Save yourself a bunch pf pain in the future use ksdevice=link in the pxe config
file or on the command line. That way it will use whatever nic has a link.
Worst case is you boot once and the device in the ks.cfg file is wrong but
anaconda will tell you that, so you can fix the cfg file.

HTH,

Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com