Flash Drive

Hi Everyone

I have a 512 MB flash drive and trying to make it bootable so I can run my ks.cfg files.

I have been at this for about 3 days now and heres everything I have done so far, all without any success

1. I tried the dd with bootdisk.img and that doesnt work, bascially turns the 512 MB pariton into a 1.44 MB floppy
2. I paritoned the drive going the route of FAT and using syslinux, when i try this, i get the SYSLinux line but it just sits there, doesnt load or boot

All the readme and how'tos i found so far on the net dont work. has anyone gotten a flash stick to bootup and actually load?? if so, please i am begging you to give me some guidance and howto so i can get this stick to bootup