Re: Flash Drive

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Carpenter" <error27 gmail com>
To: "Discussion list about Kickstart" <kickstart-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: Flash Drive

2005/10/12, Gary P <list akwebhosting net>:
I have a 512 MB flash drive and trying to make it bootable so I can run my
ks.cfg files.

Could you boot from the CDROM and use ks=hd:sda/ks.cfg

regards,
dan carpenter

Yes thats what we are doing right now, but we have a NOC full of about 50 machines, and non have a cdrom, so its a hassle for our techs to track down our external rom, hook it up, find the proper cd etc

i would rather just send this down there and bang, no cds to deal with