Re: Flash Drive

GP> when i run your script, heres what i get

That wasn't really a script, it was just some information on how you
might go about making your own diskboot.img if you wanted to do it by
hand.  I included it without knowing the complete nature of your
problem or your experience level.

You should just take the distro-provided diskboot.img and put it on
the drive.  Nothing more.  Get into the details if you want to hack
further.

 - J<