Re: Flash Drive

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason L Tibbitts III" <tibbs math uh edu>
To: "Discussion list about Kickstart" <kickstart-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: Flash Drive

"GP" == Gary P <list akwebhosting net> writes:

GP> After running the dd command (and it finaly finished, heres the
GP> contents of the stick) do i still have to run something like
GP> syslinux on the device??

It was already run on the image, so there shouldn't be any reason to
run it again.

- J<

bascially back to square one....i've honestly tried everything and cant figure it out I've done everything you stated and other readmes and sometimes i get 'bootup failed' or like right now, it just sits there likes its trying to load syslinux but doesnt go anywhere