[urgent] Custom CD doesn't recognize stage2

Sebastien Douche sdouche at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:35:43 UTC 2005

hi,
I have a problem to create a custom CD of Red Hat ES 3 on IBM zSeries (x86-64) :
The bootdisk.img load, I choose the entry in my custom menu, vmlinuz
load, installer reads the kickstart file and error appears : red hat
cd not found. Same error If I insert RedHat CD 1 after my custom CD.
What's wrong ? I have all files RedHat/base directory (with custom
hdlist*). discinfo file is also present (no modification). I use this
directive :

mkisofs -r -T -J -V "Master" -b images/bootdisk.img -O ~/master.iso

Any ideas ?

--
Sébastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com>