Passing additional options to mkfs

Hi!

Are there any way to pass additional / file-system-specific options for mkfs in kickstart? For instance, I would like to define the block size and the frequency of inode for one partition.

If it cannot be done from the "part" statement, will it work if I put commands to reformat / tune the partition in the "pre" section?

Thanks!

--
                              Stephan Paul Arif Sahari Wibowo