nfs kickstart network install

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Thu Oct 27 17:44:57 UTC 2005

I too don't use the = although the documentation says you can....

Is the ONLY interactive prompt you are getting for the nfs source?
Specifically, are you getting network information prompts as well?
How are you loading your kickstart?  NFS?  HTTP?  Floppy?  Embeded?

The nfs option does NOT have to be in any particular place, as long as
it's in the command section.  In our kickstart file, it's actually the
first uncommented line so that admins don't have to look past the first
10 lines of the kickstart file if they wish to make changes.