/mnt/source not mounted during '%post --nochroot'?

I am trying to install some extra packages in the '%post --nochroot'
section as kickstart/anaconda fails miserable if I try to insert them
in the %packages section. However, /mnt/source isn't mounted during
'%post --nochroot' which according to the documentation I've read
should be the case. I am trying to install from CDROM.

Best regards
  Michael Boman
--
IT Security Researcher & Developer