Installing RH/Fedora with rpm '--excludedocs'

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way in a KickStart file to tell the anaconda installer of a standard distribution to exclude installation of the documentation of the normal packages, i.e.

   rpm -i --excludedocs [....] <packagelist>

I'm trying to create a minimal install but so far there's still over 60MB of '/usr/share/doc' and man pages of which aren't required.

Going through the KickStart documentation, I've not found a way to do this, but I was wondering if anybody know of a way.

From what I can tell though, it's looking like custom configured media :-|

Thanks.

Stuart J. Browne