Re: Installing RH/Fedora with rpm '--excludedocs'

I'm trying to create a minimal install but so far there's still over 60MB of '/usr/share/doc' and man pages of which aren't required.

Going through the KickStart documentation, I've not found a way to do this, but I was wondering if anybody know of a way.

%packages takes a --excludedocs parameter, but it doesn't actually do anything at the moment. It might do things again in the future as the backend work progresses.

- Chris