Re: Installing RH/Fedora with rpm '--excludedocs'

On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 08:38 +1000, Stuart J. Browne wrote:
> [...]

Anaconda uses the rpm-python libraries to install RPMs, right?  As long
as this library supports the excludedocs parameter, wouldn't you just
need to pass this as part of the library call while you're installing
each RPM?  Why wouldn't Red Hat have this already enabled?

/Brian/

--
       Brian Long                      |         |           |
       IT Data Center Systems          |       .|||.       .|||.