Installing everything in the extras channel in %post

Hi All,

I would like to install all of the packages in the extras channel during
my ks install.

I register the systems with my satellite using activation keys, the
extras channel is selected as a child channel for the activation key
used. I would then like the bootstrap or something in %post to install
all packages in the extras channel.

Is there an easy way to do this without listing all of the packages in
the extras channel?

Thanks,

Wes.