Re: Kickstart taking long time on RHEL 4 to start

* Rik Herrin (rikherrin yahoo com) [050920 08:01]:
> Brian,
>   You were right.  The mount options are
> rsize=32768,wsize=32768,udp and as far as I can tell,
> you can't change them server side unless your
> recompile the kernel and modify one of the files
> related to the nfs code.

Personally, that is why I prefer (and use) HTTP based installations
instead of NFS.  The other advantage is that you can see what anaconda
is doing by the requests it goes after on the web server.  (for
example, the 404's in apache's error_log showed me where it was
looking for the updates.img file, when I had it in the wrong path)

Jason