User's / Admin Guide? FAQ?

I'll start by apologizing if these exist, but I've been wading through
the archives and haven't found anything, so I figured it was time to ask.

I'm looking for some basic usage documentation on kickstart, and it's
proving astonishingly difficult to find. I can't even find a list of
options to the command line. I assume it's written down somewhere, can
one of you point me to it?

Thanks in advance,

    /Harry Sutton
     Hewlett-Packard Company