How can i add a my own custom RPM package???

Wim Wan wwan at sigma-rt.com
Tue Apr 18 01:56:32 UTC 2006

Hi,

I want to network-autoinstall CentOS, so I copy anything needed from CentOS CD1,CD2,CD3,CD4 to my $HTTPdocumentRoot/centos/

and I copy my Own custom RPM to $HTTPdocumentRoot/centos/CentOS/RPMS/....

and /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist $HTTPdocumentRoot/centos/

and get two new files: hdlist, hdlist2

but, when I use ks.cfg to Install it, a Warnning "not all packages in hdlist had order tag" show on VC3(virtual console 3), and install stop and died???

Please help me!
What is a whole way to add a custom RPM to CentOS install tree?

Wim Wan
2006-04-18