How can i add a my own custom RPM package???

Wim Wan wwan at sigma-rt.com
Thu Apr 20 01:36:33 UTC 2006

Hi All:

 I succeed follow this method~
 Thanks!

Wim Wan
2006-04-20

发件人: Lambert Tran
发送时间: 2006-04-20 00:45:51
收件人: Discussion list about Kickstart
抄送:
主题: Re: How can i add a my own custom RPM package???

Wim,

What  you  need  to  do  is  to  run  genhdlist  twice.  The  1st  one  to  get  hdlists  for
pkgorder,  run  the  pkgorder,  then  finally  run  the  genhdlist  again  to  get  the
hdlists.
This  has  worked  for  me:

#  cd  to  the  dir  contains  RedHat,  isolinux...
#  run  genhdlist  1st  time
/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist  --withnumbers  \
                                                                     --hdlist  $PWD/RedHat/base/hdlist  $PWD
#  run  pkgorder,  this  will  create  pkgorder  file  in  cwd
PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/anaconda  /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder  \
                                                                                                           $PWD/  i386   >  pkgorder

#  run  genhdlist  again  with  the  correct  order:
/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist  --withnumbers  \
                       --fileorder  $PWD/pkgorder  --hdlist  $PWD/RedHat/base/hdlist  $PWD

-ltran

---  Wim  Wan   <wwan at sigma-rt.com >  wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I  want  to  network-autoinstall  CentOS,  so  I  copy  anything  needed  from  CentOS
>  CD1,CD2,CD3,CD4  to  my  $HTTPdocumentRoot/centos/
>
>  and  I  copy  my  Own  custom  RPM  to  $HTTPdocumentRoot/centos/CentOS/RPMS/....

>  and  /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist  $HTTPdocumentRoot/centos/
>
>  and  get  two  new  files:  hdlist,  hdlist2
>
>  but,  when  I  use  ks.cfg  to  Install  it,  a  Warnning  "not  all  packages  in  hdlist
>  had  order  tag"  show  on  VC3(virtual  console  3),  and  install  stop  and  died???
>
>  Please  help  me!
>  What  is  a  whole  way  to  add  a  custom  RPM  to  CentOS  install  tree?
>

>  Wim  Wan
>  2006-04-18
>  Kickstart-list  mailing  list
>  Kickstart-list at redhat.com

Do  You  Yahoo!?
Tired  of  spam?    Yahoo!  Mail  has  the  best  spam  protection  around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Kickstart-list  mailing  list
Kickstart-list at redhat.com