Re: part-include

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Stephen Mah wrote:

I have a %pre script that writes to /tmp/part-include depending on the hard drive layout. The file, part-include is successfully written, but kickstart seems to ignore it.

I've tried putting, before the %pre section and in the %pre section.
%include /tmp/part-include

Which version of RHEL/Fedora? I know I had problems with %include in older releases.

Cheers,
Phil