RE: When was "include" directive introduced?

Hi Roman,

that looks decent. Have you tried it yet? I unfortunately can't modify
anything because then I'd lose support from my Vendor. So, sadly I'm forced
to use only what is supported with the standard tools that each verison of
RHEL comes with.

Cheers,

Christian

_________________
Christian Rohrmeier
Schering AG
Corporate IT - Infrastructure and Services
Computer Systems and Operations
System Administration - Research and Development
Tel +49 30 468 15794
Fax +49 30 468 95794

             "Lazarev, Roman"
             <Roman Lazarev FM
             R.COM>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Discussion list about Kickstart"
             kickstart-list-bo         <kickstart-list redhat com>
             unces redhat com                                           cc
                                       kickstart-list-bounces redhat com,
                                       anaconda-devel-list redhat com
             10.04.2006 15:58                                      Subject
                                       RE: When was "include" directive
                                       introduced?
             Please respond to
              Discussion list
              about Kickstart
             <kickstart-list r
                edhat.com>

Thank you Christian! You confirmed my suspicions!

I was wondering if just including the following hack into
usr/lib/anaconda/kickstart.py could solve the "%include" issue for
RHEL21.

                        scriptInterp = arg

+           elif args and args[0] == "%include":
+               if len(args) < 2:
+                   raise RuntimeError, "Invalid %include line"
+               else:
+                   # read in the included file and set our where
appropriately
+                   where = self.readKickstart(id, args[1], where =
where)

            elif args and args[0] == "%packages":

Thanks,

Roman Lazarev
Fidelity Investment Management Technology
245 Summer Street V2E
Boston, MA 02210
(617) 563-1173