When was "include" directive introduced?

Lazarev, Roman Roman.Lazarev at FMR.COM
Mon Apr 10 19:00:08 UTC 2006

That could be a very-very good option, if it pans out.

Thanks I'll look into it!

Roman Lazarev
Fidelity Investment Management Technology
245 Summer Street V2E
Boston, MA 02210
(617) 563-1173

-----Original Message-----
From: patrickd at vmware.com [mailto:patrickd at vmware.com]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 2:57 PM
To: Lazarev, Roman
Cc: kickstart-list at redhat.com; anaconda-devel-list at redhat.com
Subject: RE: When was "include" directive introduced?

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Lazarev, Roman wrote:

> Yeap, the "%include" that is added into ks.cfg to include files
> generated in the %pre section. I do realize that it is pretty old, but
> that's all I got right now ;) and we have a bit diff hardware, so I
> wanna do disk layout and vmkpcidivy with %include

It's been a really long time (like 2 years) since I looked at that code.

I think you can do the pcidivy with the kickstart command "vmpcidivy"
and
passing it some arguments like what the bus/slot/[function] numbers are
for your hardware.  Take a look in doVMPciDivy() in kickstart.py for all

of the arguments.

--Patrick.