Adding drivers to kickstart initrd.img

Hi All,

I am attempting to install Redhat 4.0-3 onto some new hardware with a
3ware 9550SX SCSI RAID card.  There seems to be some support in 4.0-3
release for the 3ware 9XXX series, but not for this latest rev of the
card as the 3ware kernel module with 4.0-3 release will not work it.

I have been able to manually install the latest 3ware driver during a CD install to get the OS loaded on the system, but when I go to boot the machine, it is unable to boot [ and we get a kernel panic ? or we get a message it can't find the system disk ? ].

Thank you,

Ryan