Adding drivers to kickstart initrd.img

Ryan C. Spaulding rspaulding at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 14 06:41:50 UTC 2006

Hi Dan,

Yes, I am installing on x86_64. Any help you can give would be
appreciated. I think I tracked down the problem with the driver not
that is is inside the initrd.img file under the isolinux directory on
install disk 1. I noticed that when it bombs out that it is
attempting to load another 3ware driver from some other modules.cgz
file. I found another modules.cgz in stage2.img but when I mount
stage2.img it is read only and I have been unsuccessful in producing
a duplicate stage2.img with mkfs.cramfs. I think that a rebuild of
anaconda could fix this problem but I could be totally going in the
wrong direction.

Thank you,

Ryan