Re: Adding drivers to kickstart initrd.img

On 4/14/06, Koree A. Smith <koreesmith gmail com> wrote:
> It's been a while since I've done it, but I used the instructions here:
>
> http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2003-August/009343.html

That's just instructions on how to build a driver disk.  I already
built the driver disk and forwarded it...  That was step 0.  :P

Rebuilding anaconda is optional but it helps if your going to load
hundreds of systems or it needs to be completely automated for some
reason...

regards,
dan carpenter