Stripping down red hat cds

I wanted to created a single RHEL v4 CD {down from 5cds} during the installation i know which packages i need however i want to know which rpms would i need to keep such as including and fixing dependeencies so i can do a base instal from one cd or one jump drive.

I can show you the ks.cfg file so you can see which pacages i need

--
my LAN is your LAN