RHEL4 Kickstart Partition Question

Vito Laurenza vlaurenz at advance.net
Wed Apr 26 18:13:18 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I am trying to specify the number of bytes per inode on a partion in my
kickstart config.  I am familiar with the mkfs.ext3 flag
--bytes-per-inode.  Is there a way to pass this flag through kickstart?

I've noticed in my googling that in older versions of kickstart (as late
as RH 8) there was a flag to the 'part' option (--bytes-per-inode=)
which allowed this.  It seems like this flag was removed in later
versions of kickstart.  Is there anyway that I can have this
functionality with kickstart and RHEL4?

Thanks in advance,
Vito

:::: Vito Laurenza