RHEL4 Kickstart Partition Question

Hello all,

I am trying to specify the number of bytes per inode on a partion in my
kickstart config. I am familiar with the mkfs.ext3 flag --bytes-per-inode. Is there a way to pass this flag through kickstart?

I've noticed in my googling that in older versions of kickstart (as late as RH 8) there was a flag to the 'part' option (--bytes-per-inode=) which allowed this. It seems like this flag was removed in later versions of kickstart. Is there anyway that I can have this functionality with kickstart and RHEL4?

Thanks in advance,
Vito

:::: Vito Laurenza
::   Systems Administrator