Script which runs after first reboot only?

There are a few last steps I need to do to complete my
automated system setup which can only be done AFTER a
computer reboots when it completes an installation. If
you are wondering the steps including installing an
RPM and initial configuration of some system services.

Where do I place this script so it only runs once
after the first reboot? Thanks for any help!