Integration with another deployment system

Daniel Segall dan at half-asleep.com
Mon Aug 7 15:33:06 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I've just switched jobs, and inherited a mess of an atliris express
deployment solution. While it works well for windoze installs, I find it
to be more trouble than it's worth for linux installs.

I'd like to setup another kickstart server here (which I have no
problems doing), but I'm not sure how to pass a windoze job to the
altiris server from a pxelinux.cfg. Does anyone have any pointers on how
to pass a windoze install from a linux kickstart server to a windoze
deployment server?

Thanks
-Dan