Pear-down RPMS dir

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Wed Dec 27 22:25:39 UTC 2006

Matt Sturtz wrote:
> Hi--
>
> I wanted pear down the RPMS directory after I was done editing comps.xml

I was wondering what the heck you were talking about;-) Pare, not pear.
Pear is fruit (unless it's PHP-related software). Pare is "trim."

The easiest way I know to discover whar files (including but not only
rpms) is to do an http install, then peruse the log.

You can also (if you do things a little differently) use the log to
optimise the order in the ISO.

--

Cheers
John