Smallest Possible Kickstart configs for RHEL3 and/or RHEL4?

Don Hoover dxh at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 19:57:08 UTC 2006

Does anyone have a kickstart config that produces the
smallest possible install of RHEL3 and/or RHEL4?

I am looking to install the absolute minimum practial
on our servers for a base install and work up from
there.

The less we install, the less chance of being effected
by a emergency security fix.

I am looking for something that has basic linux with
no gui desktops, no addon applications, no games, eg.
whatever the most minium practical configuration would
be to run an oracle server on top of.

I am sure I could start working on this myself, but I
figure there has to be someone out there like me that
has already done this. :)

Thanks!!
DH